Friday, December 25, 2009

Slimquick Diet, Slimquick Cleanse?

Has anyone tried slimquick cleanse, the seven day thing? i really need something to help me lose wieght and i would like to know if the slimquick stuff is a good idea to try. tell me your experience andhow much wieght you lost and the amount of time it took you to lose it . thank you :)Slimquick Diet, Slimquick Cleanse?
Dunno.Slimquick Diet, Slimquick Cleanse?
Slimquick is honestly just another diet pill. These rarely work, and most often when they do work, it's all water weight lost and soon gained back.





The ONLY weight loss drug on the market approved by the FDA (food and drug administration) is Alli, which is a drug meant to be used only as a way to slightly speed up weight loss through exercise and a healthy diet.
Slimquick - not a good idea.





If you'd like to try something that really works and is healthy let me know.





The product I used my first 9 days dropped 9 pounds, then went on for a total elimination of 40 pounds over 100 days. That was in 2006 and I'm still doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment