Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you, as I, believe that crying is the cleansing of the soul and that laughter is the nurturing of the soul?

Peace and LoveDo you, as I, believe that crying is the cleansing of the soul and that laughter is the nurturing of the soul?
Maybe. It's as good a theory as any. But nothing really cleanses the soul like good hard toil and extended lack of sleep. That makes your soul very tired and it badly wants to get out of your body. That cleanses and nurtures the soul at the same time, especially when you fall asleep afterwards.





And what about love?Do you, as I, believe that crying is the cleansing of the soul and that laughter is the nurturing of the soul?
Yes..I truly believe that...
Yes. I always feel way better after I cry. Like every bad emotion has been washed out. And i also think laughing is good for you too:)
No, crying is merely an emotional reaction or response to a stimuli. Much the same as turning red when embarrassed. Laughter is, once again, a reaction or response. I don't understand why people credit emotions with some sort of cleansing or nurturing affect when they are just responses or reactions to life's events. Emotions are not magical.
Crying and laughing are identical in that they're both physical responses to an overload of emotional stimuli. The only difference is that laughter requires less cleaning up afterwards. (Kurt Vonnegut, paraphrased)
I do!
Yes. Here's the saying I like. Soap is to the body, what crying is to the soul.
that sounds about right!
No, crying doesn't help a thing. It intensify's the hurt, heartbreak, and pain, makes reality clearer and the soul frightened beyond compare.........
Actually, I believe that crying is the cleansing of the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment