Friday, December 25, 2009

Have you been cleansed by the blood of Christ?

It's like oxyclean for souls.Have you been cleansed by the blood of Christ?
Not me, I refuse to be one of the brainwashed sheep, baaa, baaa, baaa...


I am a proud Pagan and follow the old ways, I am free...


Blessed Be... )O(Have you been cleansed by the blood of Christ?
That sounds very odd.
Cleansed???? That's disgusting.
I find it disgusting.
I've a clean conscience... however I think that comes simply from being good to others simply for the reason that it is good to be good to those around you.
People really blow the message of Christ.There is no cosmic courthouse where everyone is guilty,but if you are ';covered in the blood';you get a pass.That's just ludicrous.Jesus spoke some very good words of wisdom,about love,about forgiveness,about letting go of guilt,being free.Real life advice.If you're being bad,quit.The whole washed in the blood thing is a sickening warping of a message that was basically';don't carry around guilt';very good advice,completely screwed up by man and religion.Jesus said he came to set free.Now,he was not literally a god,his message was to set free people from guilt.Jesus would not have wanted his message of living well to have been twisted into this exclusionary,hate filled,religion named after him.Jesus said spread the ';good news';Spread love.Don't judge.Everyone has their own journey of philosophy,and peace will only be when you cease to judge others spiritual progress by your standards,let go of yesterdays guilt,and concentrate on being the best person you can be.We only need ';saving';from ourselves,our emotions,and thus the lifestyle we choose.belief in a sky daddy isn't necessary.That was the framework he had to work with at the time.No one can save or damn another person.There is no exterior destination.Heaven and hell are states of mind,not physical places.
Blood makes a horrible cleaning agent. If it worked at all well, we'd be using it for soap.
yes and it turned me white as snow.
Ewwwwwwwwww!!!
yes and its more than that..
It left the carpets sticky.
The Countess Elizabeth Bathory tried the bloodbath thing...look what it did for HER!
I am glad it is working for you. I hope in your clean state, you can now see the value of other good spiritual ideas, beyond your own religion, and see the value of good people of differing belief all over the world. I think Jesus, being a good spiritual being, would want you to do this.
Yes, praise God. I was baptized by immersion in the name or Jesus Christ to have my sins erased and I received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues a few months later! That, my friend is the greatest cleansing of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment