Friday, December 25, 2009

Best Way to Cleanse ,Tone, & Moisturize ?

Can u give me a list or your own routine .


and tell me if it actually works .Best Way to Cleanse ,Tone, %26amp; Moisturize ?
Sarah





This is what I use and recommend first for cleanser/toner I use a brand called Coonobabe


cleanser - kepaya (papaya based)


toner - Seng %26amp; Sang


after washing with cleanser I pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. I repeat this on hot/humid days, but it's worth it since my skin now is clean to the touch, rather than oily and sticky.


Google Coonobabe





For moisturizer, I use Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. It leaves my skin super smooth.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - both brands hip 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.Best Way to Cleanse ,Tone, %26amp; Moisturize ?
Everyday (except Tuesdays and Thursdays) I wash my face with Neutrogena Cream Cleanser in the morning and in the afternoon when I wash off my makeup.





Every twice a week (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) I exfoliate my skin in the morning with Neutrogena Gentle Scrub and after I pat dry, I dampen a wedge sponge with Clinique's Clarifying Lotion and apply it on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin area just to balance the amount of moisture on all areas of my face. After I let that dry, I apply either sunscreen Neutrogena Healthy Skin Daily Moisturizer SPF 45 (if it's still sunny during the day) or Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer (at night).





I don't use toner because I already have an even skintone, but I do a face mask once every 2 weeks to tighten my pores and brighten my skin to make it look healthy.





This is my routine and it works for me! :D


In fact, it works so good sometimes I don't need to put on any makeup such as liquid foundation, powder, etc.
Cleanse twice a day with a cleanser that suits your skin (eg. if you have oily skin, use a toner specifically for oily skin). Dampen your face with loads of water before you do this, though. Wash off with warm water, as this will open up your pores to clean them. You can rub in some exfoliator (do not exfoliate EVERY single day, though).


For blackheads, I mix bicarb soda with water and rub it over my nose and wash it off.


Always use a toner-you would be amazed how clean your skin becomes after doing so. Witch's hazel is a good ingredient to watch out for.


Moisturise using a very light moisturiser that counteracts acne and blemishes.


Done!
Get some baby lotion and put it onto a cotton pad %26amp; rub onto your face :). hope this helped
I use Clinique, and I absolutely love it.


It is a bit pricier, and it's not the easiest thing to get, but I've always been satisfied.





They really break it down, best thing is to go to their website and get the entire info on it.





http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/supercat/skincare.tmpl





Hope it helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment