Friday, December 25, 2009

I think I am out of bad things to say about Christianity, I feel rather cleansed.Is there anything I missed?

Shhhhh! Now you've jinxed your tranquility -- this means today someone from Jews for Jesus will try and evangelize to you in the street .... then we'll be right back where we were yesterday! ; )





p.s. -- seriously, I can think of a few things, but I'll take ';cleansed'; over ';angry'; any day...I think I am out of bad things to say about Christianity, I feel rather cleansed.Is there anything I missed?
I can only imagine! Report Abuse
I think I am out of bad things to say about Christianity, I feel rather cleansed.Is there anything I missed?
Wait until the next Christian tells you your going to hell--I'm sure you'll regain your voice--lol--:}
Lord grant him wisdom....
Ummm....did you laugh at them a little? That always makes me feel better.





Or maybe tease them about Satan? That's always fun!
Finally done channeling for Satan!! Hurray!!
wow why did you do it
That cleansing is actually the energy leaving your body and being used by demons,
Yeah. The truth.
um. Did you mention evolution? I think you missed a spot...
You take a break. I've still got loads.





CD
Watch the sky!!!! and GOD BLESS YOU,Anyway
they're usually bad dressers.
this is sooo funny!!! lol! heheheeee! :D thanks 4 cleansing my blood too...but ';alas'; good things never last do they? lol! i'm sure u'll find some more things that get on your nerves in a second or so :P lol!
theres a ton, u know how many sins are in there that arent really bad. i just read some guy sayin gays are evil
I am sure you will think of more by morning...take a rest. And thank you for admitting you DO SAY bad things about Christianity.





The Skeptical Christian


Grace and Peace


Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment