Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 day Raw-juiice Cleanse?

Has anyone done a 5 day raw-juice cleanse? i read about it in a magazine and am thinking about trying it out. i heard Jill Peetijohn has agreat system. However beside her and with out having your own juicer, where is a good way to get raw-juice drinks? do you recommend this cleansing?5 day Raw-juiice Cleanse?
I think it depends on why you are doing it. If you are doing it to loose weight, I would say no. If you have to spend a lot of money, I would also say no. If you just wish to clean your system, I'm sure it will work. A preplanned regiment is easier to follow.





If you really want to clean out your system, try to eat mostly raw food. Raw-juice is just an easy way to consume raw food. However, it is still processed and you will lose a lot of vitamins. I switched to a vegetarian diet and been eating LOTS of raw foods high in fiber. It cleaned out my system really well and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment