Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing?

I have heard of this program called cleansing. what exactly is it. how does it work. does it hurt? what kind of program is it(food, pills, surgery, ect.)? would it be ok for a teen?Cleansing?
The best one I've tried is the ';Tape Worm'; cleansing. It really works well. You ingest a Tape worm and then eat as much as you want. You loose tons of weight.





And it's super safe.Cleansing?
Cleansing nowadays refers to colon cleansing. Alot of people don't go (poo) everyday and therefore store up 'stuff' in the intestines and colon. Death starts in the colon they say. I have done it. But it didn't help me to lose weight.........that wasn't my first motive. It would've been nice. The person that loses weight would have to have a lot of stuff in their gut. But colon cleansing also helps the person see all this stuff coming out so it helps them psychologically not want to put junk back in so quickly, therefore weight loss results. Get it? If you are interested try Dr. Natura.
ther are all kinds of cleanses, parasite, colon,liver, full body detox. go to you local health food store. No they are not painful.
I think you may be taking about this diet.





http://therawfoodsite.com/mastercleanse.鈥?/a>





Basically, you eat nothing but a mixture of lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup for 10 days. It's supposed to ';detox'; you.





You could also be talking about colon cleansing, but I don't know.





I really think these type of ';detox'; weight loss solutions are stupid at best and unhealthy and dangerous at worst. If you want to lose weight, it takes good old-fashioned eating healthy and exercise. So no, I don't recommend it for a teen or for anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment