Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you need a colon cleanse?

do you need a colon cleanseDo you need a colon cleanse?
No, it's all bunk. Just another way for the naive consumer to waste money. If you eat a healthy diet, get exercise and drink plenty of water you body knows how to eliminate the waste properly. Just my opinion but I'm getting sick of all these over the top 'celebrity' magic potions. Another thing, your bowel contains healthy bacteria to keep your movements regular and your bowel normal. You remove all the healthy bacteria when you do a colon cleanse. Then it takes forever to get your bowel back to normal. Don't do it.Do you need a colon cleanse?
not anymore I have already cleanse my colon and lost 56 pounds in just four weeks. I used the acai elite berry to achieve my goal. I found a clinical study site which reviews these products that shows the number one product without even knowing it, http://coloncleansingtherapy.com/results鈥?/a>


so to answer your question, not anymore.
According to the link below colon cleanses are great for you they remove gunk from your system that can lead to feeling sick.
Only if you are being tested for colon cancer. And you won't have to worry about that test until you are 50.
I know of some folks with digestive issues who've been helped. I'd discuss it with a doctor first.

No comments:

Post a Comment