Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing and detox..! please! help?

im going to GNC tomorrow. and the last time i went there i was going to get the cleansing and detox box. they had a bunch of them i didnt know what to get...any suggestions? or experiences. i have a wedding in the begging of august. and i need to lose weight!! ...if so..any detox drinks that burns fat and make me lose weight? please help. %26lt;3 thanks.Cleansing and detox..! please! help?
detox by juicing organic fruits and veggies add a little of the pulp.sure way to trim down healthly....Cleansing and detox..! please! help?
Actually - The WholeFood Farmacy diet (misspelled on purpose) offers the best detox program that I've seen. It's not starvation, the products - though far far from cuisine - are actually not that bad, and you're not left feeling hungry a lot.





I personally did the detox so that I have both professional expert and personal experience advice to give. I did it not to lose weight but to detoxify. However, in the first four days, I lost nine lbs. My friend, who is a trainer and who hadn't seen me in two weeks, asked if I'd been losing weight, and that was after day four. I was pretty impressed. I'm not over weight, but a friend of mine who is lost 30 lbs in the 13 day program (and with a good follow-up diet, she has maintained her weight).
Try psyllium husk. It's natural and while you're at it, try cycling every day for at least half an hour.
Why would you wanna choose detox though, detox is for people who do drugs and need detox to clean them out before a drug test, if you want to lose weight go on a diet and work out.
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment