Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing diet & drug test?

I want to do ecstasy on friday. Then i'm gonna have a drug test sunday or monday. If I do a one day cleansing diet, can I get rid of all the tracks? Do you know a good 1 day diet? Cleansing diet %26amp; drug test?
Ecstasy won't show up on your drug test, but it will cause a false positive for methamphetamines. It takes 3-5 days for you to flush it out of your system because it's water soluble, methods you would use for marijuana (which is fat soluble) won't work because your body handles the chemicals differently.





Just save the pills for the next weekend to celebrate your new job (I'm assuming that's what the test is for). Be responsible with your drugs and have a good time.Cleansing diet %26amp; drug test?
I've read and heard before that there are only 5 drugs tested in a normal NIDA-5 drug test; Marijuana, Meth, Heroin, Cocaine, and barbituaites. I'm not a drug user but I was witness to anthems from others when I was in the army before a drug test. As far as I know ecstasy is not tested for in the standard drug test. Good luck, maybe you should wait till after the test! Be well!



No diet will help you with this. It takes time for your body to metabolise the ecstasy. You can't speed that up in any way.





Just a thought... why can't you save the pill for AFTER the test? :-)
it will be in ur system. u problobly cant get this through ur head cuz u have so many holes in ur brain sense thats what extacy does to ur brain. but its bad try like pot or smthin
the week before it should be gone but weed willl stay for months
nope sorry
nope, it will still be in your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment