Monday, December 21, 2009

Acai Berry + Colon Cleanse Detox- Questions?

I'm 24.


I have a 4 year old son.


I have Narcolepsy and take the following medications:


Ritalin, Prozac, Wellbutrin, + birth control.


I'm about 5'5'; and weigh about 150 lbs. but want to get down to 130, like I was before I got pregnant.





Do you recommend this product? Are there any risks with the medications I take? What are your experiences with them?





Thank you for your honesty :)Acai Berry + Colon Cleanse Detox- Questions?
i think its a scam. dont go for it. ive heard of ppl getting scammed from that. just eat when your hungry and dont when your full


im trying that.Acai Berry + Colon Cleanse Detox- Questions?
As with all medical problems, sleeping aids must be consulted with a doctor. Meantime you can try some natural herbal supplements which have no side effects and are well known natural relievers.





With adequate medications and the appropriate lifestyle modifications, most patients of narcolepsy can suitably adapt to their condition. People affected by this condition should avoid long drives, nicotine and alcohol. They should exercise regularly, follow a fixed day-time schedule, take frequent naps, and take into confidence their friends and colleagues regarding their affliction.
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment