Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing fast?

whats the best one out there with the least amount of pain and hunger pangs?Cleansing fast?
I use Isagenix. Yes, I am hungry part of the time. But I feel sooo good. No pain though.....





I believe there are toxins in our bodies. I feed my son the most natural diet I can and I have noticed a HUGE difference in him. He is only 4, so he does not cleanse obviously. But he was clearly full of bad stuff and he is a different kid now!Cleansing fast?
Cleansing is the latest diet buzz word but means nothing! The body does not need cleansing, it needs a sensible balanced diet.
Stop and think just what you are doing. This is not natural at all, how do you figure that it can help you.





Please try to convince me that it is even remotely OK.
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment