Friday, December 25, 2009

Lemon-as toner after cleansing?

hi,


i've been on a lemon-toner for the past..4 weeks.


yes, ive seen some lightening effect on my facial skin,


but does anyone been on this kind of home-basic-treament,


what do u think so far of its effect on your skin?





[actly i started it as a basic-scar treatment for my face, and combination -skin type]Lemon-as toner after cleansing?
only psychological improvement ,Lemon-as toner after cleansing?
I actually use lemon juice as well. I see a difference. It's not as much as I was hoping for, but it's only been a few months, and I imagine it will be longer than that before I see serious results.





I will say that the lemon juice has done noticeably more than the bleaching cream I used to use. I used that for almost a year and it is a waste of money.





I also have combo skin, and lemon juice hasn't done anything for that as of yet (if you have a trick for that PLEASE let me know), but everyone is different so it may still help you in the long run.





I plan to keep using lemon juice for the skin tone evening effects. Of all the home remedies I've tried, it's seems to be the only thing that has made a difference for me.
I have used lemon mixed with yoghurt as a skin lightener and deep moisturizer. I really love the result. Everytime I use this mixture, I don't need to apply lotion for a day or two. It is very useful for lightening blemishes too. Not sure for lemon as toner though.
Wow i actually dident kno lemon juice could be used for blemish scars. Thanks : D lol. but im not so sure cause i havent tried it yet but ty sooooo much :D. hope the best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment