Friday, December 25, 2009

Girls...Do you Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise?

i would have to say no...but when i do buy new stuff i use it and do the 3 step routine....till the newness wears offGirls...Do you Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise?
Yes I do and I am not vain. LOLGirls...Do you Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise?
All 3.
yes i do, morning %26amp; night.
only clean
Should but don't
nope, I only moisturise
most of the time yeah but some days I skip out a part or so....lol
yo yall should answer my joint


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApskhE5zOXW0qj7c3hZ1Wxrsy6IX?qid=20070823015806AA8hniU





its similar to this one
Yes =]


xxoo
i do all three
Never to be too pure.
Yes I do have been doing it sense I was a little girl and now i'm 40 people don't believe the age I am learned it from my very southern grandmother who is now 93 but looks like she maybe 70 years old
I cleanse
I know I should but I dont! I use one of these all in one cleansiing wipes to remove my make up at night then put on moisturiser, and put more moisturiser on in the morning before my makeup but thats my beauty regime right there!


However, my skin is in pretty good nick - very clear, maybe a bit dry, but I put that down to being out in harsh weather every day - so Im not doing so bad!


xx
No, too much of an ar*s ache and I'm not that vain.
dun have much time for all..only clean..
Yes you have to do them all and even then dont have perfect skin... hmm lol
Yes everyday
No, face wipes and moisturiser!
yes





u should do all

No comments:

Post a Comment