Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing oil = Make-up removal?

I just started learning makeup, usually apply bb cream (or sometimes foundation) and press-powder only. I bought a makeup removal (it's labelled ';for eyes and lips';); is it usable to remove foundation as well? Or must I use ';cleansing oil';? And what about ';baby oil';? Is Johnson's Baby Oil (by Johnson and Johnson) efficient to remove make up? By the way, my skin is oily and ache prone.





Thanks in advance=)Cleansing oil = Make-up removal?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a great make-up remover and all natural, but make sure it's Extra Virgin. Do not use baby oil!!!! Baby oil is mineral oil and can cause little bumbs on the skin and make pores look larger over time. DO NOT USE BABY OIL!Cleansing oil = Make-up removal?
I use plain extra virgin olive oil. It did wonders for my acne! And it also got more of my make up off than cleansers. Even after washing. It's a life saver!
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment