Friday, December 25, 2009

For people who cleanse their face?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/!?

after you cleanse your face do yo put lotion on it or just leave it and your skin will be mostorized of the whole day? and do you have any products that will help my skin not be oily?For people who cleanse their face?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/!?
well i use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser (Cosco and drugstores), and then i put on L'Oreal HappyDerm Superhydratant (in drugstores) and my skin is really good, i used to get random blemishes, but i've been following the same routine for over two months and it has been working wonderfully. I greatly recommend Cetaphil products, they are SO GOOD!For people who cleanse their face?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/!?
Yeah I must moisturize after washing my face, cause I have real dry/sensitive skin and need it. Some with oily skin can cleanse with a gentle cleanser(like cetaphil cleanser for normal or oily skin), tone with an alcohol free toner(like the one from nivea visage) and leave it with no moisturizer, or you can try an oil free moisturizer that will not cause it to be so oily.
i use neutrogena visably clear face wash, then the lotion and i leave it for about 10 minutes, then i apply neutrogena visably clear oil-free moisturizer, it will do the trick for you too, and it is only 3.80!
I clean my face with the neutrogena wave and i dont have to moisturize and my face doesnt really get as oily as it used to before i used it. I would try using that.
yeah i use nitrogena to cleanse my face, it really works for people that have oily skin or like have a lot pimples and stuff
i put lotion on my face only because most cleansers dry my face out!! there are all different types and brands of lotions for your face just look for the ones that say for oily skin or oil free.. etc!
I put on toner after I cleanse my face

No comments:

Post a Comment