Friday, December 25, 2009

Lemonade detox/diet/cleanse?

i'm doing the lemon juice/maple syrup/cayenne pepper/water cleanse.. anyone else done it? if so.. share your experiences please.Lemonade detox/diet/cleanse?
Yes, I have done 5 of them over the past 3 years. Each time I do the minimum of 10 days........a little rough for me. However I make it a point to do it once a year for proper maintenance.





The first one I did, I lost 20 pounds and it has been gone since! Man the gunk I had stored in there from years of eating garbage....and I was even a vegetarian before the cleanse! Since that time I completely gave up fast foods and only shop at health food stores and eat organic. I don't want to dirty up my insides again with processed chemically laced foods and GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) fruits and vegetables.





The things to keep in mind are to eliminate, eliminate, eliminate! Drink lots and lots of water. Also be sure to flush with either the internal sea salt water bathing to clean the intestines or use Epsom salts. If you don't eliminate the toxins the lemonade is trying to clear, it will only move to another part of the body and get stored there. You will feel less tired during the detox if you eliminate the toxins being loosened from the intestines.





It also helps to read the book over and over as a reinforcer to help understand what you are doing. ';The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs';.





Also...DON'T listen to people who tell you that you are crazy for doing this! Just smile and nod...lol! Remember that most of them are sitting in front of a television that is consistantly peddling drugs and amazingly expensive exercise equipment by our corrupt health industry. This clouds their vision with hopes and fears that a magic pill will somehow make them feel better or that those 20 minute intense workouts are burning fat when it's actually just burning blood sugar. If all those commercials were true, why are so many people overweight? Hmmmm...which then leads them to believe we need food everyday to survive when the actual case is that the lemons and maple syrup provide all the nutirents we need during this process. (A bit opinionated there) but it's just simple common sense. :-) I'm not out to hurt anyone it is just upsetting to see so many good people overweight. All because of money hungry corporations saturating the media. Unplug your TV from the source and use it only for DVD movies....Like I did!





Anyway....lol.....I just keep in my mind that we all must keep our insides clean. Sort of like washing a car....the outside looks great but if you don't keep the engine clean it will die.





Much success to you.....you will feel amazingly better when you come off the diet/cleanse not to mention the wonderful weight loss (if that is your goal as well)!





Hang in there...you can do it!!!





:)


Peace!Lemonade detox/diet/cleanse?
You are welcome! Yes you could call me Interesting. Plain and simple...I constantly seek the truth. Amazing how hidden it is from the public.


Glad I could help and thank you for choosing my answer!





:)


Peace! Report Abuse

I love this cleanse....I'm a cayenne fanatic...it's a great healing agent (the cleanse as well as the cayenne). Love the taste...love the burn...There's no set recipe that I know of. Use fresh lemons(of coarse) and real maple syrup to taste...then as much cayenne as you can handle. Drink lots of water during your cleanse,but no alcohol, caffeine (any)or soda.


I did it once for 10 days. I've known people who have made it 30 days. I felt weak the first couple of days, but after that I felt great.
i did it several years ago for 5 days. it is important to keep your bowels moving during the cleanse. an internal salt water bath, enemas, or colonics will work. go gently when adding food back into your body. soups and blended drinks are good. you may want to do this before starting too.
Eeewwwww, yuk, argh, no way. Geez, what have you been consuming into your poor body to make you feel the need to ingest those ingredients to detox or cleanse it? That's what your liver and kidneys are for. Are you going to be drug tested and trying to ';flush'; your system, because then my advice is to stop self-abusing your poor body with nasty tonics like that and don't use. I can't imagine trying to swallow a concoction like that voluntarily. Ugh.
never heard of it, sounds horrid.
I never heard of it either, but would like to know more...what's it for and what are the measurements?


THANKS
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment