Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oil cleansing method?

i am curious to know what people think of the ';oil cleansing method.';





http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/





this is what i use to cleanse my face, and it works wonders. whenever i switch back to any kind of facial soap, i break out like crazy. because of that, this is all i use now. i use a mixture of jojoba, almond, and castor oil, with a drop of lavender.





what are your thoughts on this cleansing method? if you have tried it, was it a good or bad experience?Oil cleansing method?
I frequently cleanse my face the same way. I have ';mature'; skin (read into that what you want) and it is in fabulous condition. People take me for 15 years younger, my skin looks so good.





Oil is actually one of the best ways to dissolve and clean up other oils and waxes; the oils in the cleanser naturally dissolve the oils in your pores and all gets whisked away.





I've included two sites you might be interested in perusing. They have DIY natural beauty and medicinal recipes, many of which I swear by.





http://www.care2.com/greenliving/persona鈥?/a>


http://www.earthclinic.com/index.html





There is also the satisfaction of knowing you are putting natural products on your skin, and not some unpronouncable chemical. And, in a small way, it is Green. It takes little to manufacture natural products, and, I don't have to run hot water to cleanse (and, I hate getting water all over my hair or my jammies just before I hop into bed)Oil cleansing method?
Seems very natural. If it works for your skin then it works for you, right? Everyone's skin is different so this may not work for everybody.
I've never tried it, but I was really do want too. It's just that I'm afraid that it's not good for people with thin and sensative skin. Why don't you try using the ocm and then afterwards, when you're not using it, don't use the facial wash. Maybe it's the wash that is making you break out. Try rearranging the ratio of the oils.
I think that it is a great method but my problem is when I go away for the weekend I want a homemade skin care routine that doesn't need steam or refrigerated stuff. That's great that you found something that works. How exactly do you do it. Do you boil water ever day for steaming? Please email me. I'd like to know more about it.
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment