Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Master Cleanse Diet?

what is the master cleanse diet?Master Cleanse Diet?
I don't know what you are referring to but if you want to play it safe, just take a time out from everything except green apples. Don't load up on them. Just have one when you are fairly hungry. 48 hours later...no muss, no fuss, just a nice way to detox with zero side effects. Yes, that's right. Zero. Oh and sorry I couldn't answer your question. Good luck on that.Master Cleanse Diet?
FRAUD! It's a totally bogus idea just to lure the money out of everyones pocket. Our bodies are already set up to ';detoxify';. Just eat better and drink teas and water.
mmm...pepsi,





A colon cleanse diet is a way to eliminate and detoxify harmful substances within your colon and stomach. It is amazing what can accumulate there. I have found a great cleanse program that is 100% natural and works great. I have lost over 50 pounds allready. It was created by Dr Suzanne Gudakunst and I have reviewed it on my blog at; http://www.squidoo.com/SuzanneGudakunstR鈥?/a>





Take a look and see what I found and if it may work for you,





Good Luck to you,
it's to rid the body of toxins %26amp; boy does it work wonders.


i found it to be extremely helpful in terms of dieting. i lost the 20 pounds %26amp; i've seem to have lost my taste for ';Bad'; foods.
Its a way to get toxins out of your body, and flush it out. i would suggests you do it before going on a long term diet , just to start your body off fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment