Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cleansing and detox..! please! help?

im going to GNC tomorrow. and the last time i went there i was going to get the cleansing and detox box. they had a bunch of them i didnt know what to get...any suggestions? or experiences. i have a wedding in the begging of august. and i need to lose weight!! ...if so..any detox drinks that burns fat and make me lose weight? please help. %26lt;3 thanks.Cleansing and detox..! please! help?
Try the master cleanse diet insteadCleansing and detox..! please! help?
You can do it at home without the products...they are just making you spend ur money...here it goes....





you need to eat raw or steamed vegetables....not boiled....and any type of fruit...also what most people miss out is....in the mornings you need to drink one cup of hot water with a fresh lemon squeezed in it. and one in the afternoon. and two before you go to bed. so 4 a day.





That will speed up your metabolism and u have to drink it when its warm so dont let it cool too much.





try exercising a bit to it will burn more fat. not tooo much just a bit. its best to do it when you wake up before you eat anything as this will burn fat and not fat from what youve eaten.





do this for 5 days to 7 and you will see a change. i did it for 13 days and lost 14 ponds. try it.





good luck
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com
Hey girl, you needed to lose weight way before now. it depends on how much you need to lose. It is only right to lose only about 2-3 pounds a week. If you have a lot to lose like 15-20 or more than just look at it this way, It will be better if you lost it slowly and kept it off, then to lose it fast and not change your habits of eating and exercising and gain it back on the honeymoon. and after. The products at GNC are for detox only. You can drink Super DIeters Tea, if you want and see if that doesn't help some. Good Luck. And God Bless.
You can detox your body at home, by going on an all fruit diet for 3-4 days. All you do, is just eat fruit for 3-4 and your body will get detoxified.
I'm thinking about doing the master cleanse...it looks like a good thing try....look it up on google. Have fun at your wedding! Hope this helps,and goodluck! :D
Actually - The WholeFood Farmacy diet (misspelled on purpose) offers the best detox program that I've seen. It's not starvation, the products - though far far from cuisine - are actually not that bad, and you're not left feeling hungry a lot.





I personally did the detox so that I have both professional expert and personal experience advice to give. I did it not to lose weight but to detoxify. However, in the first four days, I lost nine lbs. My friend, who is a trainer and who hadn't seen me in two weeks, asked if I'd been losing weight, and that was after day four. I was pretty impressed. I'm not over weight, but a friend of mine who is lost 30 lbs in the 13 day program (and with a good follow-up diet, she has maintained her weight).
just hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment