Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cleansing diet?

i have been thinking of trying that cleansing diet thing where you only drink lemonade with like chile peper in it for like three days...does anyone have any good recieps for it or have tryed it? what do u think of it, do you loose weight or what ?Cleansing diet?
My friend and I both tried it. I didn't last 2 days. She did. She lost 9 lbs in 10 days and then gained back 12 lbs. She also felt like crap the whole time. Then we tried a nutritional cleansing and fat burning program and it worked great! She lost 12 lbs in 10 days and I lost 15 lbs in ten days. We went on to lose more weight and have kept it off for a while now. It is an easy program, especially compared to the master cleanse. More info at the links below. Email me if you have any questions.Cleansing diet?
Well I'm sure you would, but it sounds really unhealthy.





Your best bet is to cut down on proportion size, drink more water, and stay away from soda and salt.





Everyone wants a quick fix, problem is they don't work.
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment