Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Master cleanse?

ok, so i know how the master cleanse works and the steps to take but i want some info from people who have actually done it. did you lose weight? did you think the lemonaide was good? how long did you do it for? would you do it again? are the frequent bowel movements difficult for someone who works 8 hours a day? i would appreciate anything you can offer.Master cleanse?
I've never used the Master Cleanse diet but after seeing your question I went to therawfoodsite.com and learned about it. It seems pretty interesting and I'm thinking about ordering one of their books and trying it out. To help answer your questions I found a support forum at this address:





http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=478





From there you can repost your questions and probably get better answers than you would here. Hope this helps. Good luck!Master cleanse?
I started it monday jan 8 2007. I didnt last throughout the day.


I started over today. GOD I'm hungry. I only wanna lose about 8 pounds which I hear you can do in about 4 to 7 days on da fast!! I'll stay strong for myself and now you to let you know wassup. Report Abuse

Starting it tomorrow. Have started a blog on this; to keep track of all my ';temptations'; during the process. Weight loss is a bonus (well, I jog 3+miles every day). The whole idea of this diet is to cleanse the inner system. 1 Gallon/per day of lemonade mix/10 Days. increase my jogging to 4+ miles. Report Abuse
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment