Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cleansing your body or fasting??!!??

Does anyone know how to do a major cleanse on your body? I know this sounds stupid but i saw a show that beyonce was on saying that she fasted for like 10 days without eating to lose weight for an upcoming film. I am going to be in a wedding and have about 50lbs to lose and fast. I have tried diet and exercise and doesnt seem to help. Just looking for advice on fasting or cleansing and how to do it. Has anyone tried this? What were your results? Please help me, i am new to this whole thing....thanks so muchCleansing your body or fasting??!!??
Write to me if you want to know how I did it. It's not fasting, it's nutritional cleansing. The results are AMAZING. I know a lot of people who have used this nourishing technology and have done extremely well.Cleansing your body or fasting??!!??
no clue
Hi,


I was looking for a way to shed some pounds before a wedding too. I used Isagenix and lost 22lbs in 2 months.


It is a simple program to follow and I feel great!


It is not a fast, because you are feeding your body nutrients the whole time.





Check out the website for more info





bardays.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment