Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Colon cleansing?

has anyone tried a colon cleansing? do they work? are they really that benificial to your health and which one would you recomend? ive seen one advertised called colon sweep anyone tried it?Colon cleansing?
just keep regular and save your money.Colon cleansing?
You dont need anything fancy - the most effective that i have tried is to use a solution of cool coffee - its great and makes you feel wonderful. I would highty recommend it . you can get an enema kit from a chemist, then try it, slowly but its very easy to do and no point to pay over the odds for it.
i would honestly avoid it although i had one done! it can screw up your levels of beneficial bacteria etc. I got extremely sick from it, i think if you have one done, you have to keep having them done because your body's natural defense can be out of wack from them (ie removing beneficial bacteria) I had one that had beneficial bacterial ';implanted'; as well, and i STILL got really sick. i dont think your body is meant to go through such a harsh treatment even though its just water.





I wish i never did :-(
I WAS going to book myself in for one at the beauticians, but chickened out at the last minute! To my knowledge, they do work quite well from people I know who have had them. They flush out your insides so get rid of anything horrid inside you. Personally I dont like the idea of someone putting something up there!
I would not waste my $ on any of them but I do use apple cider vinegar daily for that purpose as well as other benefits from it ,cost is less than a couple of bucks and the bottle last about a month.
I've heard mixed things. I've actually done it and you do feel better and your tummy flattens a little. But then I hear that its bad.....I dont know. It wasnt pleasant-but I guess doing it maybe once a year cant be bad for you.
I've always wanted to do it, but have never got round to it. I think it would do me good :) Don't knock it until you've tried it - thats what I say lol


Take care you, Lulu x
no i havent tried it but if your paying i will have it done

No comments:

Post a Comment