Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Master cleanse?

i have been recently hearing about this ';master cleanse'; or lemonade diet';. apparantly it helps you lose weight and detox yourself. i was wondering if it works. does anybody have any experiences or advice. are there any snacks you can eat without interferring with your diet?


any information will help





thank you


xxxxxxMaster cleanse?
I've done the master cleanse. You are going to be tired during your cleanse, you won't have the energy to run. I went to the gym one time during my cleanse and I was so sore for days afterwards. There is nothing in your body to help you rebuild your muscles and you PAY for it. Don't exercise on your fast. Maybe walk on the treadmill, that's it.





The point of the cleanse is just that, to cleanse. Putting creatine and cellmass in your body will ruin the effects of the cleanse and it may throw your system out of whack. Don't put anything in your body except the lemonade.





You really shouldn't chew gum, as it has chemicals in it and the point of the cleanse is to get all that junk out of your body. But you may be craving some kind of taste in your mouth, so I say go for it. I did.





I felt great after my cleanse and I lost a lot of weight too (I gained it all back though). Unless you are going to do it properly, ie. drinking the lemonade and ONLY the lemonade, don't do it because you will not reap any benefits from it otherwise. And as far as the beer goes, it'll make you gain weight like crazy. Your metabolism will be so low during your fast that you won't burn those beers off at all, they'll go straight to your belly.Master cleanse?
Fad diets don't work. Exercise and eat sensibly and your weight will stabilize at a level that is right for you.
IT WORKS WELL but kills and you need to have will power

No comments:

Post a Comment