Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If i exercise with the master cleanse???

if i exercise with the master cleanse will i lose more weight??


im thinking of doing it for 14 days maybe 20 if im motivated, but im goiong to do 16 situps and maybe 15 pushups, then running [maybe]


will that make me lose more weight??If i exercise with the master cleanse???
master cleanse is not really intended for excercise as well...





You should just stick to the cleanse, and wait to exercise until you are done with the diet itself in order to keep weight off..





Because you are not consuming any real food and droppe your calories soooooooo low, you will not have enough energy. You will end up getting burned out and quit the cleanse most likely! Believe me, you'll still lose a TON of weight on it =) just give yourself a break ;)If i exercise with the master cleanse???
Exercise would be great with it! Me and a couple of friends of mine did the Master Cleanse last summer. I was the only one who was doing the master cleanse for the first time and I did it to lose weight, until my friends told me that you gain the weight back plus more. My friends told me this like three days into the cleanse. So what I did was while doing the Master Cleanse I ran every morning. With doing so I lost 29 pounds! My friends lost less and gained every bit back. It beens a little over a year now and I haven't gained a pound!
YES you can exercise on the cleanse. If you feel up to anything, you can do it. Day 1 I was a bit tired. This is Day 2 for me, and I feel like getting good walk. Peter Glickman's book says you can exercise, have sex, do chores, lift weights, anything you want as long as you can handle it. I think it would be good to do low physical exercise while you're on it to burn off excess fat and maintain muscle strength. Just hydrate yourself more than usual with more water or lemonade. Good luck! I'm off to go get some fresh air around the neighborhood.
It might. there is a good chance it will but you probably won't feel like doing that. You usually don't feel very good when you detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment